Perfect Happiness (Part 1)

."¥¥¥".


My name is Saga Segara. I'm a beach kid. My daily activities as usual are the same as people in general who live in coastal areas, namely working as fishermen like other young men in this fishing village.

I live with Mom and Dad, I happen to be an only child. I am now 22 years old, it can be said that I am too old for an unmarried tracer in this village. My peers are almost unmarried, in fact most of my friends got married in their 17s. In fact, Sogol, a friend of mine who is tall, got married at the age of 16. It doesn't matter to get married at a young age in this village as long as you want to work. Origin is responsible.
And what kind of work can a young fishing village who only graduated from junior high school do besides going to sea, becoming a hereditary fisherman? I want to break that routine.

I used to be friends with a fishery orderlies who was assigned to a fishery hall in our village. His name is Tyas Kusuma. She was my first love when I was in 3rd grade junior high school. He was the one who initially motivated me to continue my studies after graduating from junior high school. Since then, I have been very excited to study so that I can get a good test score and be able to continue to high school in the county town. He wanted me to be unlike most of the young men of this village who went to school only until middle school. After that work and get married.

"So go on to high school?" asked Tyas.
"Yes," I replied.
"I hope you're different from most of our friends who have no plans to go to school," Tyas said.
"This village has always been like this. I mean the society is hard to change," I said.
"That's why you have to be a pioneer," he continued. I let out a long sigh. Tyas is from advanced Java. All facilities are said to be easy. My village is far from everywhere. Only the small islands visible from the old lighthouse are near the fishery hall.

Junior high school graduation arrived. All rejoiced that all passed. But I didn't see Tyas. A few days later I learned that he and his family were transferred to Java. I remember that his father was from the fishing village area as well. His name is Prigi, in Trenggalek Regency, East Java.

"Sorry, we didn't have time to meet before my family and I returned to Java. We remain friends and if we match we are definitely brought together. Be a pioneer," Tyas wrote in a letter peny, his best friend, had entrusted to me.

"How come you didn't meet before leaving?" asked Peny after delivering the letter.
"I'm out to sea, helping my father," I replied.
"Can I tell what's in it?"
"Don't. I'm embarrassed."
"Well, I'll excuse me first. Maybe Tyas will send me a letter. He said so before leaving."
"But why didn't he say that he wanted to go back to Java?"
"His father got a promotion to the head of the fishery hall in his native area. He said, his father didn't think about it either."
"So suddenly so?"
"Yes."

Since then, I haven't opened my heart to anyone. And now that I'm in the 3rd year of high school, it's time for me to study seriously. I hope to continue my education to college through the PMDK route. My relationship with Tyas is still ongoing but his letters have rarely been received by me. I felt disconnected from him. But I am still excited to study so that I can study in Surabaya. I saw on the map Trenggalek-Surabaya not so far away. Only 4 to 5 hours away by bus.

Also Read More:

 


The announcement of the admission of new students for the PMDK line arrived. And I was accepted in the Department of Shipping ITS Surabaya. I feel both happy and hard. To study in Java requires a lot of money. However, my father was determined to pay for me even though he had to sell one of his boats for the initial cost of studying and find a cottage in Surabaya. Because I'm an off-island kid, I can live in the Student Dormitory. Of course, living in a Student Dormitory costs less than boarding in a resident's house around campus.

Since then, I have become a serious person to study and worship. Only once a year I return home because the Riau Islands are very far from Surabaya. During the long holiday, I used it to work at a shipyard in Surabaya. Also calculate for additional living expenses. I'm used to hard work. The son of a fisherman is a hard worker who is not afraid of the waves of the ocean.

I tried to finish my college on time even though I was taking work. But something was missing without me noticing. The busyness of college and work made me forget about girls' affairs. When I remembered Tyas, I suddenly missed him. Isn't Surabaya-Trenggalek not so far away?

Tomorrow is two days of red date. Three days off include a long week end. College is definitely off and the shipyard allows its employees to take time off. I was determined to find Tyas to Trenggalek.

"Trenggalek is far away?" I asked Edi, a fellow worker at the shipyard.
"Yes, not bad. If you take the bus for about 4-5 hours," he replied casually.
"Oh..."
"Have a friend or girlfriend there?" asked Edi.
I blushed with shame. Had my face not been covered by a weld-shield, it might have appeared that my face was flushed.
"Old friend," I replied.
"Which trenggalek?"
"Perigi Beach."
"No Perigi, there is Prigi..."
"yes, right, Prigi."
"It's close to my house. Let's play to my house. My home is in Durenan. I'll take it if I want to go there," said Edi. I'm so excited. The Javanese turned out to be kind.



"Hey loco, you see," Mr. Soni said once he knew the person sitting in the living room of his office.
"Yes, sir."
"It's good to have migrated to Java. From Kepri too?" said Mr. Soni, who is none other than his father Tyas.
"Not sir. I am a Durenan. It's just a joke."
"Oalah..."
"Where did you guys meet?"
"We work at the Surabaya Shipyard Dock. If Saga studied at ITS. It's just odd jobs."
"Good, good. Singles should be so. Raft upstream swimming to the bank.
"Father from Riau too?" asked Edi.
"I'm native here. It's been too long in Kepri that I talk like a person there,"
"Hahaha" "
How are your parents?"
"Thank God, fine."
"Go home every month?"
"No sir. At the beginning of college, once a semester goes home. Next once a year."
"Great."
"What semester?"
"Six."
"Oh, yes. You're Tyas' classmate, huh?"
"Yes, sir."

We had a long conversation before we were invited to take a walk around Prigi which turned out to be also a tourist spot. This place is much more lively than the fishing village in my village. Quite crowded with visitors because of the long weekend.

"Let's eat first, it's already noon," Mr. Soni said taking us into the grilled fish stall. While enjoying delicious grilled fish, Mr. Soni continued to tell stories about his career journey. Edi became a loyal listener with smiles.

When lunch was over and we were about to get out of the stall, suddenly a motorist stopped right in front of us. I'm just ignorant. But when the helmet was opened, I was surprised, after not seeing each other for so long, I finally saw her face that was getting more beautiful and charming. He must be Tyas.

"Hi, how are you?" he greeted, reaching out. We shook hands. There was a blush of happiness in his eyes. There was warmth in his hand.
"Today you guys are staying at my house huh?" said Mr. Soni. I turned to Edi. He didn't seem to agree.
"Thank you sir. Just next time. If you already know the place I went here myself. Tonight I stayed at Mas Edi's house."
Oh, I see... then let's stop by the house first. Let me know my hut."

Returning to Surabaya from Edi's house felt so fast. The brief encounter with Tyas gave me the spirit to quickly finish college. I wanted to marry her soon even though I doubted if she still remembered her words, five years ago.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Coriarti

Kepompong

Kepompong Issoria telah mencapai tingkat mati rasa, meskipun jarum mendorong masuk dan keluar dari kulit di punggungnya; jika dia cukup fok...