As Long As I Am The Light!




First off, I would like to start off with this: Good is the totality, and when evil does its thing too much, something is missing. As long as the lights are on in reality, we can see what is going on. When the lights are off, we are lost!


This article is based on something I was thinking of when I thought of John Fogerty and the Creedence Clearwater Revival song, "Long As I Can See The Light". I mean, evil seems powerful, overbearing, pushy and bullying when it rules, yes indeed. The reality is this in an everlasting way: As long as the lights are on and good rules, we really can see the totality and everything really is clear to us, anything else is darkness.

Yesterday, I was watching with my Mom, Sterling, a show about Keith Raniere and his sex cult, and realized that everything I understand about the light is real. Not that the darkness be underestimated, but it should not rule and you cannot see clearly by it. That is all I am saying. When darkness wins, the sheep really do jump off the cliff blindly. When light genuinely wins, everybody sees everything and knows better what they are doing.

My reality is not just understanding the light, but doing my best by everybody, including myself, to be the light. What better life path is there than the honesty of the light? I used to wonder about that, but I do not anymore. Once you see the shadows for what they are, subject to the light. You see the real winners anyway. Sure, every coin has a heads and a tails side, but we spend the whole coin if you catch my "drift" on that promissory note pun.

We must turn on our own lights if we really want to see clearly, though. So, think about all the facts of reality and then make a decision in that light. Do not "go like" the world is flat and that is that blindly. Understand all you can open mindedly, that is the only way you will ever get any real knowledge. The bad, the good, we must understand it all to work out our lives in a beneficial to ourselves way. The most horrible thing we can do to ourselves is to be closed-minded in an unjustified way without understanding, anyway.

So, I end with this seemingly pigeon holed statement: Life is as good as our genuine understanding of how it works makes it, the end.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Coriarti

Kepompong

Kepompong Issoria telah mencapai tingkat mati rasa, meskipun jarum mendorong masuk dan keluar dari kulit di punggungnya; jika dia cukup fok...